As we celebrate our Anniversary today, I wanted to share 22 things I love about you.
In no particular order…
- You are a man of God.
- You nurse baby chicks back to life.
- You rub my feet.every.single.night.
- You work so incredibly hard to provide for our family.
- You are a wonderful father.
- You say silly things just to make me laugh.
- You are always so willing to help a friend or neighbor.
- You tell me daily that you love me.
- You encourage me in my dream to be a writer.
- You’re usually the first one to apologize.
- You make special one-on-one time for each of us.
- You’re my best friend and remind me daily that I am yours.
- You make this blog possible.
- You don’t like black licorice.
- The way you talk to our puppy.
- You tell me daily how much you appreciate me.
- You want me to have what I need in my kitchen.
- You value my opinion.
- You surprised me with the big bag of Peppermint Kisses.
- When I beg you to come back to bed with me in the morning, sometimes you do.
- You encourage me to get out of the house and spend time with the girls.
- You’re beautiful to me… inside and out.
Given the opportunity to do life all over again, there are some things I would surely change, but you wouldn’t be one of them.
Happy Anniversary, my husband and my very best friend. I pray that the Lord blesses us with many, many more incredible years together. I love you more than words can even begin to express. Thank you for being you and for loving me the way you do.
Shared at Soul Survival, So Much At Home, Renewed Daily, Thought-Provoking Thursday, Faith Filled Friday, The Weekend Brew, Faith Along The Way, Titus 2 Tuesdays, Still Saturday, I Choose Joy!, Serving Joyfully, & A Little R&R.